Thursday, February 19, 2009

Food $$$ Savings Tips

Hmmm.. It's been a while since I properly write a post.
Life's been hectic lately. Good type of hectic though.

Married life is awesome (Better say it is cause my husband actually does read my blog. Nah - just kidding. :P) - it actually is awesome.

I've been rather busy being involved with work (which totally is refreshing - loving it!). On the side, I'm catching up with friends and family. Catching up with TV shows. Figuring out a day-to-day routine that works. Yoga. Cooking (as often as I can). Cleaning (as per required :P). Washing, etc etc.

Oh well - enough updates. Let's talk about food $$$.

I don't know about you - but I certainly have difficulty keeping to my grocery budget. It's scary these days. I'll go to the supermarket to get a few things and it suddenly adds up to $50 or worst, $100!!! These are crazy amount of money to be spending on groceries in this economic climate!! Gosh!

Here's some links that might help you (and most importantly, me!)...
* Best of Frugal Dad | Frugal Dad
* Nine Money-Saving Tips To Eating Greener : Eat. Drink. Better.
* Free Money Finance: Enjoy Eating In and Save Time and Money to Boot
* 75 Money Saving Tips For Surviving A Recession | Frugal Dad
* Grocery Store Savings Tips | Frugal Dad
* Spoiled Rotten
* Easy Ways to Reduce Fruit and Veg Wastage - Healthy Eating, Diets, and Weight Loss Ideas - Dietriffic.com

Well - hope you find handy tips from them. I need to get back to sorting out my honey-holiday photos. :P

Cheerio!

No comments: