Tuesday, January 31, 2006

bikram yoga

decided today in the class that i'm gonna write about my experience doing Bikram Yoga...

found them very different to the other sort of exercise i've tried. it's nothing like the yoga class i tried in re-creation or fitness first. it's very 'strong' as in at the point of doing it i feel like i can't do anymore of this... =) the thing is, afterwards, i feel great... at nite i sleep better and in the daytime my head feels clearer somehow... well it could be my mind playing up with me... hihi =D

it's done in a heated room where without doing anything u've sweat like crazy hehe.. combines with the stretches and the balancing you're trying to do in the class... i wet my big towel with sweat everytime i go - it's much more than the sweat i get out of cycle class!!!
haha i know this sounds kinda silly. me talking bout bikram yoga.. haha =D well been doing it 4x now.. and going there soon tonite.. i reckon it's definitely something worth trying... =D
but right now i feel like getting a full body massage... i know... yoga supposed to make me feels relaxed but somehow it triggers me to feel like getting massage even more... maybe i'm not doing it correctly :P anyway... seriously feels like a massage.. any recommendation? somewhere cheap and good?

No comments: