Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tempura & Dumpling House - Boxhill

Just before I left for my "honey holiday" to NYC; Elly, my motherly gal pal, finally took me to this La Mien (translate: Pulled Noodle) place that she's been raving about since she arrived in Melbourne about 2 years ago, Tempura & Dumpling House.

If I had known that it is located in the Centro building in Boxhill (i.e. where the Boxhill train station is!); I would have gone there a longggggg time ago!!!

It was super yummy! The spring onion pancake. The dumpling. The spicy beef brisket noodle. Slurrrppp... Plus, very reasonably priced too! Can't wait to go back.

In the mean time, I'm wandering the streets of New York, experiencing different kind of food each day... Living in heaven (well - temporarily - until I found a weight scale somewhere!) :P

Cheerio!

No comments: