Friday, October 07, 2005

desperate and determination

well.. i always know that eventually this word will come back into my life..
determination was a big challenge for me back in the time when i was writting my thesis.. and since then, well nothing has really challenged me to that level.. work has been challenging at some stages, but i can always stop thinking bout those challenges as soon as it's the end of the day.. so it's different..
back when it was the thesis days... it was constantly in my mind.. well.. not the thesis hehe but more the thought that i have a thesis due soon.. hehe
anyway... i've got to learn to be more determined again.. and this time it's to improve both my fitness and my personal life.. =) it's not that i desperately need the improvement.. but i prefer to be working toward something.. so that i'm not wasting my time.. throughout this year of 2005.. i've been working hard in improving stuffs in my life that i can think of.. and i wanna keep that up.. =)
the thing is.. to me, it is so much easier to improve something that DESPERATEly needs improvement.. that sort of provide me with the determination that i need..
whereas i find trying to bring something at its OK stage to its GREAT stage highly challenging..
i've always found trouble with them :P hehehe..

No comments: