Tuesday, October 11, 2005

iVillage Mind Body Challenge intro

I'm progressing well in my self improvement project. :P
Been routinely going to the gym (well, only for a week, but hey! I'm still going to go for, mmm at least the next couple weeks :P).
I've also accepted the iVillage 6-Weeks Mind Body Challenge here. It's Free!!! =)
So far, it's interesting. It says by signing up you'll get:
  • Six weeks of day-by-day activities that will introduce you to yoga, meditation, positive thinking and relaxation techniques

  • A customized program created and led by experienced yoga instructor and mind-body expert Kate Hanley, who will be on hand as your coach to answer questions throughout the Challenge

  • Daily inspirations and tips on reducing stress and restoring your spirit

  • Round-the-clock support and advice from your coach, the iVillage team and thousands of fellow participants

  • A community message board where you can talk to others about your progress and share your frustrations and success

Well... :P The first day's task for the first week is to look for a sanctuary in your home and sit there for 10 minutes.. which is not that bad.. =) I'll follow this later today and comment on it later on.. I've started sort of late.. so I'll have to the second day task on the same day as the first day... :P I'll put up another post later tonite when I've done both tasks :)...

No comments: