Thursday, November 10, 2005

about blogging...

Today as I walk back home from work through the Melbourne breeze, I was reading "the girl most likely: a novel by rebecca sparrow", I can't help but start thinking...
'mmm.. Why do I have to get the Archie comics in S'pore Changi Airport whenever I got a chance (even bugging my mom to buy them when my parents are transitting there)? Why I am the way I am? Why am I such a creature of habit? Why do I get extremely worried when my close ones travelling by aeroplane? Or even why do I enjoy reading so much? Why do I have such high level of curiosity? Have I always been like this?' etc...

Anyway, from these thoughts I end up thinkin that this could be a good blog topic.. And I start to wonder if people get their blog topic the way I do, while walking home from work in the coldness n reading book... Trying not to forget this topic so that I'll remember to write the post... Then I start thinking.. mm what's the purpose of blogging anyway? Are we supposed to be writing for others or are we writing for us to look back? Mmm although after careful thought, I'm more towards writing it for myself... but with the consideration that someone else might read this.. :)

From there my thought skip back to the 'Why I am the way I am?', and I start to think wouldn't it be nice to have a book about how I am (my behaviours and habits) n why I am that way n be able to go through and read through it... maybe I can improve myself from there... and even if i can't... learning bout myself that thoroughly itself for me would be great... especially since lately, i feel that i'm just starting to get to know myself... :)

Ugh... All these thoughts evolve within 10 mins because of a simple sentence in that book I was reading... 'Betty or Veronica?'

What does that tells you bout me? Mmm...

No comments: