Sunday, July 08, 2007

Am I a Drama Queen? How Virgo am I?

Am I a Drama Queen?

You Are a Drama Princess (or Prince)

You're not over the top dramatic, but you have your moments.
You know how to steal the spotlight...
And how to act out to get your way.

People around you know that you're good for a laugh.
But at times, your drama gets a bit too much for everyone.
Tone it down a tad, and you'll still be the center of attention.


Really? I never thought that I am a drama princess... I'd like to think I'm not.. But I guess lately - maybe I am a little. Need to put a break to it!

How Virgo am I? According to Blogthings ...

You are 53% Virgo


and to finish off... some inspiration for myself...

"You have achieved success if you have lived well, laughed often and loved much."
-- Anonymous

No comments: