Thursday, February 28, 2008

"eat pray love" by Elizabeth Gilbert


I'm currently reading this book and I'm loving every second of it.
I'm only on page 45 of the 349 page book but I can already see myself reading this over and over and over again.
It is such a well-written honest memoir that found the balance of being a fun read as well as being extremely inspirational.

Thanks to Katherine Heigl for indirectly recommending this book to me. :P
(I read in her interview with a magazine that this is the book she's currently reading - refer this.)
That, plus many reviews, makes this book extremely intriguing to me.
I'm so glad it's totally not what I expected - in a good way.

Find out more about this book here.
I definitely HIGHLY recommend buying a copy! :)

P.S. If traveling is your passion too and you need inspiration, check out Where the Hell is Matt? blog.

No comments: