Friday, February 22, 2008

Inspirations for the day (22nd Feb 2008)

"Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened."
-- Dr Seuss

It's nearly a week since I came back from my 3-week-long Jakarta-Singapore holiday.
How I wish I could go back to the start of the holiday again.

I'm rather lost in terms of career path since I come back.

Not sure whether I should be looking into a complete change in direction...
"The greatest mistake you can make in life is
to be continually fearing you will make one."
-- Elbert Hubbard

... or trying to somehow get my head adapted and make the best of doing the same thing (which has began to feel very non-inspiring) again.
"Do what you can,
with what you have,
where you are."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

So - who gets it right? Elbert Hubbard? Or Theodore Roosevelt?
Who should I listen to?

Either way, I better decide on something soon.

No comments: