Friday, March 31, 2006

I had a dream...

This morning, I wake up feeling devastated. I dreamt that I went on a driving trip with my partner, my youngest brother and my sister somewher (on the mountain).. We were just hanging out in the living room in a pretty but old resort when my other brother called and asked where we are.. So we chat and chat and he said he wanted to come along, so we end up driving back to Melbourne, picked him up and we were leaving, we met couple other friends, talked bout this weekend trip that we're having, then they sort of wanted to come along, so we had to prepare more stuffs - food and all... and as we are leaving, the same thing happen again, some other bunch of people wanted to go to - at this stage, I remember it even includes my high school friends whom I haven't met for couple years now... so we prepare and prepare.. in the end there are like ~30 people who are going and guess what, just as we're discussing the route to go prior to leaving together - my alarm wakes me up!!!
!@#!$!@#!%!#@!
not so happy bout that....

oh well, it's just a dream, and it triggers my mind to plan for weekend trip... =) so, who knows, i might get something out of this...

mmm.. i'm thinking, balloon ride? sky diving? trip to mt dandenong - incl cuckoo n mrs marples tearoom? trip to mornington peninsula? mmmm been there... but it was nice ... dun mind going again =P fishing trip? scuba diving? hiking? arghhhh... i simply long for a holiday... pull it together!!! two more weeks and i'll be off to Tasmania... yippppeeeeeeeeee!!! =D

No comments: