Tuesday, March 28, 2006

snapshot of my hectic life

Last couple weeks have been extremely packed for me...
I feel as if I practically don't have space to breathe.. At work, has been faced with a tight deadline on the project I'm working on in Development plus all other things keep on happening around the Support area..... busy busy busy...
It feels good to be busy at work though.. cause the time really flies... I don't even have time to check if it's almost 5 pm or not!!! Lately, it's more 'Ooppss.. it's 6!! I better go..' =) hehe and it makes me feel useful too...
Outside of the work life, I've been extremely busy too.. Been researching investment area... Not sure which one to go with... I think I'm more a 'property person' than a 'share person'... I just can't handle the heart attack that a share person will be receiving almost all the time... :P The thing is.. property person need more money initially... The other thing is, I've read in one of the investment guide book 'Don't put all eggs in one basket - as it increases the risk' which I can totally agree with... mmm maybe I should look around more.. before I decide on anything...
Any ideas, people? =)
Caught up with deasy over the weekend - which was really nice... had Creme Caramel at the newly renovated Crown's Greco... YUMMMYYYYYY it's really really really really good.... I really think Creme Caramel is my favorite dessert.. =P haha... The newly renovated Greco Cafe is actually nice... but the price is dearer than it used to be.. =( not nice... and I didn't get ice cream with my Creme Caramel.. :P as if the Creme Caramel is not fattening enough! =)
Haven't had a chance to reply my bessies' emails... feels really bad.. I should do it.. it's just kinda difficult to start telling the stories.. .there are too many things i feel like telling but writing them in email is just not as fun as gathering up with them and just yell everything out.. =) the problem is... they're all kinda far away.. haha =) so i'll have to deal with emails anyway...
that's all for now.. till next post!

2 comments:

Zen said...

I'm slowly trying to enter the 'shares' way...

I found this url (im such a geeky, I preferrd a URL rather than a book on this, hohohoh):
asx.com.au

I'm doing them bit by bit.. like one per week. slow but steady :p I think it could be helpful in the near future... who knows :pp

ms s loveridge said...

=) haha... yeah.. that's a good site.. but i can't find the time to actually read each pages... however, i joined the sharemarket game that it's helding atm
it's interesting to see how the market moves as long as it's not MY money..