Monday, July 17, 2006

take two..

=))) one of my VERY best pal (pipi) has recently joined blogger.com...
check it out here
when i say recently, i mean 25th June 06... she's got some really interesting posts since... mmm now it makes me wonder... how did the time flies so quickly...
i can't seem to find time to do anything at all... especially blogging (and there is the excuse of not having anything too interesting to write)...
with my daily life.. been trying to actually do to cross items off my to-do list to no avail... been trying to improve my PL/SQL development skills for work (it's quite interesting surprisingly..), been trying to reduce my food intake with no success (good thing is i've been able to maintain my gym trips..), been trying to limit my shopping trips (failure all the way...), been trying to find some time to try learn new things (tennis anyone? or maybe i should start with the basic.. like riding a bike.. :P), been trying to actually do the MCAD course that i paid for a while back, and the lists go on and on...
in addition to all of those, i'm addicted to having a cup of coffee in borders while browsing its collection of interior designs and fashion magazines...
and here i am wondering where all my time and money goes... i'm not really wondering.. i just wish i can have more of the two... =)

CUT!

No comments: