Thursday, July 17, 2008

Melbournians, Have you met... "The White Hat"?

I have. And, I definitely recommend you get acquainted to it cause it might comes in handy!
"The White Hat Website provides comprehensive information about Melbourne and Australia in a manner that is Informed, Intelligent, Independent and (sometimes) Irreverent.. In particular, we attempt to maintain the most comprehensive online listing of what's on in Melbourne, and feedback from our users and newsletter subscribers indicates that we have the most comprehensive listing of events, festivals and markets in Melbourne."
-- Taken from About - The White Hat

On my first visit, I start my surfing here... The White Hat Guide to Money saving tips in Melbourne, then I checked out Melbourne Show on a budget and I wrapped up here, The White Hat - Home Page which has lots drop down menus to take you to the right information about Melbourne.

Hope you enjoy it! :)

P.S.: I miss Barney!

No comments: