Thursday, July 17, 2008

Untitled

I want to write a post today. Really do. But I don't know what to write about.

Lately when my friends ask me what's new in my life - I have not much news to share. Yet, I feel that my life has changed SIGNIFICANTLY. It feels that there are so much things that I can talk about. But, nah - I don't know what changes. One thing though, I don't think I ever feel as content and balanced as I am today.

Because of that - little nice things seem to have more impact to me. I often find myself admiring the pretty sky, smiling at the leave on the street or just enjoying the train ride while listening to the song playing on my Sony USB MP3 player.

Weird, huh?

My life has been much less chaotic these days. I'm enjoying most of my days. I'm enjoying the things that I do. Not much challenges, yet I feel that I have a vibrant life. Vibrant may be the wrong word, because my days are mostly quiet and full of routines, but mmm... it is how I feel about it.

My head is still constantly filled with thoughts (good and bad). I wonder if it will ever go away... :) Oh well - it's all good.

I love my life (and the people who are in it).

No comments: