Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Visit to Scienceworks

The weekend that just went by, I visited the Scienceworks. It's been a while since my last visit.

Of course, a visit to Scienceworks is incomplete without visiting the planetarium. This time I get the best planetarium session I've been to so far. It's called "The Search for Life: Are We Alone?"
There was storyline. The shots were amazing. There were enough shots of stars. Really enjoyed it.
Scienceworks itself was full of interesting things. It helps that I was explained on what the things are trying to explain.

Along the same line, Shanon told me about this movie made of excellent photo shots called Baraka. It sounds extremely interesting. Would really like to watch it.

Then there is also this other documentary made by David Adams, "Journeys to the Ends of the Earths" which also sounds rather interesting...

Added them on my list..

No comments: