Friday, June 01, 2007

The search for Chocolate Souffle recipe began...

As a result of watching the most recent chick flick, "Because I Said So", I am a bit curious with the making of chocolate souffle... :) (Mandy Moore's character was baking it a few times in the movie :P)

Here's several recipes that I'm thinking of trying ... :)

Once I finally made that, I'm thinking of baking bread... :P Yummy warm home-made bread... and scones... and blueberry muffin from scratch (instead of from instant box thing) :P
*LOL* my tasks-greedy-mind-in-full-force...

On a different topic altogether, the next couple movies that are on my to-watch-list are:

Which reminds me that the new Harry Potter book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" are soon to be released!!! Fun fun fun...

And, check out some of these events that are happening/going to happen soon in Melbourne...


Bleh! =^.^=

No comments: