Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Broccoli

*LOL* I have to say - this is one very strange post title for my blog! :) But - it is the right title!

I like Broccoli. Stir Fry with Garlic sauce. Steamed with a little bit of Salt & Pepper. I do like them a lot. The crunchy texture. The fresh taste.

Now - why the sudden love confession towards Broccoli - you may ask?

Well... I know a lot of people who don't like them and today, I stumbled across this very awesome food blog, The Amateur Gourmet, which has a post titled "The Best Broccoli of Your Life". Intrigued yet? =)



How about now?

I can't wait to try this out! :) Oh well.. I thought I should share this news anyway. Even if I can convert one or two people to be Broccoli lovers, my post would be worth it. :P

Yippee... Thanks Adam! Spectacular blog you have there by the way - if you're reading!

No comments: