Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ririan Project's Tips for People with Tendency to Stress Out (Like Me! :P)

Ririan Project's most recent post, "Phew! How to De-Stress in 3 Minutes or Less", has really good tips on how to de-stress.

I'm not sure if I've had them all along or if it's a recent thing - but I notice that I have the tendency to stress out easily.
Some of the things discussed in the above post was very much reflection of what I do all the time (e.g. "Reading your own thoughts into someone else’s words", "Taking care of other people’s business").
I'm learning and working on them though. Well, realising and admitting are the first steps towards the fix, right?

It does help to have someone close to you who is able to tear down these "BIG" issues of mine and at the same time help put things in perspective for me. Thanks to my "Boris" hihihihi :P.

No comments: