Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kyle XY

If you like Kyle XY - check out this site, Kyle XY.net - Your Complete Source For Everything Kyle XY. They even have transcripts, which works extremely well with me. It's kewl.
Just finished watching the 4th episode. Really really liked it, especially the following words:
"Well, of course it is. So let’s handle him like we handle Josh and Lori. The reason they’re well adjusted is because we treat them with respect. We let ‘em go out there and make their mistakes, and they know we’re here when they need us. We need to give Kyle the same chance."
-- Stephen
"Life is a puzzle. Every piece fits together to create who we are, what we do, how we feel. Every experience shapes us into who we will eventually become.
I began as a blank slate. Maybe my hidden memories tell a different story. Maybe I hold the key to a mystery even greater than that of my past.
I’d been so eager to remember, to grow up and experience life, like Lori and Josh. But in that one moment, I wish I could go back to that blank slate...
... when life was easier."
-- Kyle

I can't help but think about my lack of patience with things in my life..
It felt like Kyle was talking to me when he said in the second episode, "So you can never really escape time. You can never just be."
Why do I find it so difficult to just be, just enjoy what I have at the moment?
Why do I feel that I have to get somewhere?

No comments: