Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Melbourne International Comedy Festival Season 2008

:) ;) :) :) ;) :) ;) :) :) :0 :] :> :) !) :} :D :) :) :D :P :) :) ;) |) ;) ;) :D ;] :) :) ;)


After couple years of planning, I made it to the Comedy Festival! :D
Last Sunday nite, we went to see Dave Thornton in Info.
First impression? Mmmm.. he doesn't look like the person in the picture on the Comedy Festival... (see here).
Next? Mmmm... A little confused as to how this show works. The first few minutes feel like I'm waiting for him to start doing something but I'm not sure what. But after that - I was laughing with the crowd at his smart silly jokes.
I personally think his show was very enjoyable (ignoring the jokes that I don't quite get :P). Well - he does naturally own the stage (with a little help from the technology, the mum and the girlfriend). :)
"A quick and self-deprecating wit...an engaging comic with a truly Australian take on life." -- The Age.

(: I love Melbourne :)


:) ;) :) :) ;) :) ;) :) :) :0 :] :> :) !) :} :D :) :) :D :P :) :) ;) |) ;) ;) :D ;] :) :) ;)

No comments: