Sunday, August 27, 2006

the new template

Got the new look from combining background from Anti-Ivy.com, the blog template from Noipo.org plus some fonts re-color-ing and re-sizing.

I'm liking the new look. It's clean and neat yet still pretty. Lovely. ^.^

Aside from that, I'm trying to switch from using My Yahoo! as my portal into using a mix of del.icio.us (for bookmarks) and bloglines (for RSS feeds) and/or My Google (for general portal use - notepad, email and RSS). Hmm sounds like a lot of work. The thing is, I'm not even sure that I want to switch. I'm kinda happy with what My Yahoo! offers. There are times when it's a bit iffy and chose to not work with some of the RSS feeds, but most of the times it's good. Yet I wonder, why do people rave about del.icio.us? So, I'll give it a try and see what happens next.

No comments: