Thursday, August 31, 2006

Slideshow on my Desktop Sidebar

As I'm doing the stuffs I normally do after a long day at work, i.e. browsing the net, looking for things that I don't really need, do my daily activities on the net, emailcash, check emails, check out some stuffs, pay ebay purchase, etc..
With Sarah McLachlan's Afterglow album playing away in the background...
The Slideshow feature in my Desktop Sidebar is showing this picture (see below)


That picture was taken when we're leaving for our whitewater rafting trip..
it was SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! =)
*LOL* Even thinking about it gave me so much joy. =D

Attached below is a picture taken during my last Easter Tasmania trip.. I tried to look for a picture that actually justify the view but it's really difficult (a sign for me to take the photography course :P)

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yuhu~

Dixon & Doshi Taxation Consultants Pty Ltd. Suite 1104 1 Queens Rd, Melbourne, VIC 3004 - (03) 9415 9595

btw shel, bisa sms gw? gw ilang nomor lu. :-p gud luck ye

btw gw ga bisa comment pake acc gw, soalnya gw uda switch ke google beta blogger. heheheheh