Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Felicity - extract

Senior Year - episode 5
Ben tells the AA group that "maybe it's not about who's the best student, maybe, maybe it's about who cares the most."

I reckon he's right. Extremely right.

Senior Year - episode 4
I'm shaken to the core,
I've kept this ??? once more
You want me to know how happy you've grown to be
I'm not above going down
The roller coaster that goes around

Anything but how happy you've grown to be
Happy without me
Without me, without me, without me, how happy
Without me, without me, without me, how happy

The above is the lyrics of the song that was playing in the scene with Meghan and Sean at the Loft's living room. It's a really really nice song.

So, I was trying to find the song's title - Google-d hard, and look what I found..

please help :) [09 Apr 2005|11:24am] thisbeautifulme
[ music | Felicity Senior Year soundtrack ]

Hi everyone!! I am hoping someone here can be my saving grace. I, like all of you here, am a Felicity addict, and am finally re-watching my boxed set of Senior Year.

I am looking for a song though, and all the websites that list Felicity episode songs are wrong on this one, so beware. I am looking for the song that they play at the end of "Your Money or Your Wife", and part of the lyrics are as follows... "anything but how happy you've grown to be, happy without me."

It is NOT "Displaced" by Azure Ray as many of the sites seem to claim, and I am in LOVE with this song, it's gorgeous.

I would appreciate any help you could give in this arena!!

Thanks guys!

extracted from http://community.livejournal.com/dear_sally/

Someone was looking for the same song! Aha! *LOL* I find it's really funny. But she/he hasn't received any reply for the post... I hope one day I'll find the song though. Just like when I was looking for Afhgan Whigs - 66 (OST She's All That). I looked for the song for more than a year. Now I hardly listen to it, but the feeling when I found the song, was magical WOW!. And I will NEVER be able to forget the song. Because I fought hard to find it.
Hmm I guess it's true, we all appreciate something more if we had to fight hard for it.

Well, anyway... if someone knows the song title, please do let me know.

Thanks in advance!!!

No comments: