Thursday, November 16, 2006

Making the BIG decision

I've been feeling a little lost for couple days now.
I'm not sure if I want to go somewhere, and if I do, where to from here?
I feel like I've been in the same boat for quite some time and it's starting to become a tad boring.

It doesn't help that somehow it feels like the environment surrounding me is dropping hints that adds to my 'lost' feeling.
The magazines that I read, all of sudden, talked about this big question that I have all over the pages.
The series that I watched, now mainly shows the scene that somehow linked to the big question.

Perhaps, only perhaps, I'm the one who's linking everything to the question...
Perhaps, I need to step back a little and free my mind from this question...
Perhaps, someone could help me in finding the answer...

I'm sure I'm not the only on who came across this BIG question.
In fact, I know some people who have come across the same question.

What do you want to do in your life?
How do you know that you won't regret how you're spending time now?
Should you stick around or should you move on? Why?

No comments: