Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I FOUND THE SONG!!!!

THE SONG!!!!! REALLY.. I FOUND IT!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Look.....

Old Nov 6, 2006, 03:21 PM
meaghansr New Member meaghansr is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006 Posts: 2
meaghansr is an unknown quantity at this point

In the episode "Your Money or Your Wife" on the Season 4 DVDs, there's a song at the very end with these lyrics:

I'm shaken to the core
I've picked this scab once more
You want me to know
How happy you've grown to be
I'm not above going down
The rollercoaster, the go-round
Anything but how happy you've grown to be
Happy without me
Without me, without me, without me,
How happy
Without me, without me, without me
How happy

I'm dying to know who sings this and what the name of the song is. If anyone can help me, I would really really appreciate it. Everywhere I've looked so far says it's "Displaced" by Azure Ray, but I already have that song and it's totally different from this one.

meaghansr


Old Nov 6, 2006, 05:16 PM #52
AJ33 New Member AJ33 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006 Posts: 13
AJ33 is an unknown quantity at this point

The song is called How Happy and it is by Stephanie Schneiderman and I got it on itunes and I love that song .................


Found it from this link below... http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies/felicity-dvd-music-help-10374-6.html

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! =D

For Felicity lovers out there, the list of tracks in its soundtrack is available here ... http://www.felicitytunes.com/oddsandends/soundtrack.html

1 comment:

ms s loveridge said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KfCiLz4RII