Friday, June 27, 2008

Did you know ...

... the real capacity of a song???

On the train today, my MP3 player choose to play "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (the updated version for the Amazon.com: We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things: Jason Mraz: Music album) and it just makes me CRAZILY happy. The I-want-to-sing-jump-up-and-down-and-dance-to-the-music type happy. Yup - in the super packed morning rush-to-work train! Plus, it's me! I don't dance! It's crazy.

Anyway - if you already know the song, be sure to check the new version out; if you don't know the song, get to know it!!! It definitely will lifts up your spirit! :)

Thanks, Jason!

As an addition, here's a post that has some tips on achieving happiness, "9 Tips in Life that Lead to Happiness - Stepcase Lifehack". I have to say - tips #2 is definitely working very well for me (with #1 being the pre-requisite). :)

P.S.: *Sob* Now I wish I had said yes when my brother offer to get me ticket to his upcoming Melbourne gig in August!!!! Argh!

Updated on 28th June 2008:
Coincidentally, the Dietriffic blog is also talking about happiness today... :) Check out the post, "The Secret of Happiness".

No comments: