Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sex and the City: The Movie

-- Images taken from I am Fashion: Sex and the City- the Movie.


It's the movie that I've been waiting for ever since I heard it's in the making!!! I FINALLY get to watch it last nite (in the comfort of Gold Class Cinema Jam Factory).

-bliss-

I have to admit, the first 10 minutes or so was a little weird (to hear the extremely familiar tune, see the "SEX AND THE CITY" writing on this massive screen, and even more so when one by one the characters that I have grown to love appear on the screen too). But, it doesn't take long for me to get attached to the four amazing ladies again.

I love the movie. It was sweet, full of love and joy, yet it was sad, and funny at times. It is a great way to wrap up one of the best stories ever told. The finale of Sex and the City (the TV series) was not enough for me (and I'm sure for many other people too). At the time, I was still craving more and more and more of it. So - it definitely felt great to be able to see them again and get updates on how great they are all doing. It's like meeting up with your very close gal pals after a long void period. Hence - I can't rate the movie.

It's definitely a movie that I'd like to watch over and over and over and over and over again...

Anyway - I don't want to accidentally spill anything and ruin the movie for anybody.

-- Image taken from Carrie Bradshaw Wedding Dress; ‘Sex And The City Movie’ Wedding | TV Crunch.


IMDB link || Sex and the City: The Movie Official Website

P.S.: I miss my gal pals BIG time...

No comments: