Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Big Dilemma

The Royal Melbourne Show will be back from the 18th to 28th September!

The dilemma? Yup - to go or not to go!

Well - I've been spending quite a bit of money lately and has quite a bit of planned expenses in the near future. Maybe it is not so wise to go and throw away my hundred dollar.

At the same time, this is one of my favorite annual Melbourne event. I've been going for the past few years. I enjoy the cake and craft exhibition, the silly games that cost lots of money, the buttered corn, the car show and fireworks, the dogs shows, the cows and other weird animals (alpacas!), the show bags and ultimately, the food tasting pavilion. Basically, I loved the idea of pretending to be a kid for a day. (Even at the cost of at least one hundred bucks for that 8 hours.)

The big question: "Is the fun worth the money?"

No comments: