Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nasi Padang and Many Others...

-- Picture taken from The Original Nasi Padang on Flickr - Photo Sharing!


-- Pictures taken from Food Week 2008 - Friday on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

... I crave!!!!!!!! BIG TIME!!! Arghhhh!!!!

And, of course, not to forget Sate Padang!!!!
-- Pictures taken from sate padang on Flickr - Photo Sharing!


Hmmm... I'm sure this Indonesian Foods flickr photoset is going to make me drool even more... Yum... I can already imagine... Martabak, Bubur Sum Sum, Babi Guling, Mie tek-tek (Cheap delicious fried noodle which is cooked and sold on the street - similar to shown in the picture below)...
-- Picture taken from Asia Finest Discussion Forum > How long before you start to miss Indonesia.


See tempting picture of martabak...
-- Taken from Martabak manis on Flickr - Photo Sharing!.

-- Taken from Terang Bulan on Flickr - Photo Sharing!.


And, here's an AWESOME pic of Babi Guling dish...
-- Taken from Bali : Babi Guling on Flickr - Photo Sharing!.

-- Taken from Babi Guling @ Ubud, Bali on Flickr - Photo Sharing!.

Though, I have to say, I don't think Ibu Oka's Babi Guling is the best. Pak Dobil one's is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better (though the presentation might not be as fancy)! :P

.. I wish I have Doraemon's Dokodemo (anywhere) door! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: