Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday 20080808 Arvo's Inpirational Words

As I was struggling to get to my goal weight, I had quite a few bumps along the way. I was lucky that all those times, I had words of encouragement to keep me going (smooch darling! *please excuse the public display of affection* :P). Well, I am still working to get to my goal, but these days, I can really see the light at the end of the tunnel getting closer and closer, and it is not so much a struggle anymore. It has become a process that I actually enjoy and had taught me a whole lot of things about myself and life.

For others who are struggling in getting somewhere or something, I want to relay the message...
"Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you,
and in the end you are sure to succeed."
- Abraham Lincoln
This is so true!

If you keep working towards it, and you keep your eyes on the target, there is no such thing as failure. All those setbacks are just brakes; they do slow you down, but you'll still get there. As long as you keep trying as hard as you have. Two steps forward and one step backward, is still one step forward! :)

Have a good weekend, my friends.

No comments: