Sunday, August 31, 2008

Top 5 Food Blogs

According to the Melbourne Top 5 book (I saw this book in Borders, but I can't seem to google out the exact title!), the Top 5 Food Blogs (or Sites) are as follows:
* Vegan LunchBox
* Movable Feast
* Chocolate in Context
* confessions of a food nazi
* 101 Cookbooks - Recipe Journal

My version of the Top 5 Food Sites are...
* delicious:days
* Jamie Oliver - Recipes
* Exclusively Food
* Simply Recipes Food and Cooking Blog
* Australia Healthy Food Guide

Mmm... and if I were to be allowed the 6th one, it'd definitely be "Cupcakes Take The Cake" site! *wink*

What do you think? Any other recommendations?

Updated 12th Oct 2008:
I found the book! Here's a picture of it...

2 comments:

GS said...

Thanks for the link. I think the top 5 came from a Saturday Age article (May 27 2006) on Top 5 Food Blogs, which I was very surprised to find food nazi in. Haven't seen the book but am guessing it is a Fairfax publication.

I'd add Nourish Me to the list.

ms s loveridge said...

=)

I'll definitely write down the book details the next time I'm in Borders. Pretty cool blog you got there, bot food nazi and very cheap eats. Will definitely talk about it here sometime soon!
I'll check out Nourish Me too.
Thanks!