Sunday, August 24, 2008

Naughty Midnight Supper ;)

It's been a while since I had food right before bed time. It's quite fun to have it as a rare occasion thing. It feels like I've just skipped a class at school. :P I know I shouldn't do it, but I decided to do it this one time. :)

The chosen venue? Chilli Padi in Melbourne Central. They have this Chilli Malam thing where they present different set of menu to their normal lunch/dinner menu. The menu is mimicking the Malaysian/Singaporean street hawker style menu.

Here's what me and Shanon consumed in the order of delivery (well - except for the Teh Tarik, which they chose to serve in a styro-foam cup, was all mine :P)...
Teh Tarik

Char Kuai Kak (which they would call "Fried Carrot Cake" in Singapore but essentially is Radish being cooked in Fried Kuay Teow style)

Chanai Ruben (Fried Roti Chanai filled with cheese, mayo, mince chicken and sweet chilli).
Very yummy and suitable for midnight supper (taste wise, not calorie wise!).


Now, I need to get ready cause I'm going to the Taste Festivals 2008 - Melbourne. It's a food craze week for me indeed (with NAB ITO 3 course lunch last Wednesday too!). I better schedule time to work off all these calories properly next week!

Ciao!

No comments: