Thursday, September 18, 2008

Individual Casserole Dish

Image credit: Maxwell & Williams - T.E.L. Import Ltd.

I bought two of these really really cute small Maxwell & Williams White Basics Provence Mini Round Casserole (400ML) at the NAB Staff Shop yesterday. They were on special BIG time! I paid ten bucks for the two (with the lids!!!)! :P

Can't wait to use them! Let's think... What should I cook in them? Mmm... :) Perhaps will try Chef Jeenas food recipes: Easy Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe or perhaps I'll cook Jamie Oliver Tasty Fish Bake again which was so yummy the first time I cooked them.

As a side note, I found this food blog (another one), called Best recipes, foods, travel, photo blog which posts remind me of the sweet old times in Penang (with the cheap yet super yummy food). One of the post reminds me of this annoying thing that I found running around in my apartment when I got back from my holiday Indonesia early this year! Weevils!!! The post is How to get rid of weevils in rice? | Best recipes, foods and travel. It has close up looking pictures of weevils! Ickkk!!! Even the memory of it makes me itchy!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!!

No comments: