Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yay! Cookbooks Festive!

I just received my new set of big fat thick cookbooks from Doubleday Book Club yesterday. It makes me want to cook more & more & more & more (don't hold me to these words - I don't know how long this feeling will last :P)! :) Yeehee!

Top (Left to Right): 500 Chocolate Delights [Lauren Floodgate]; AWW Cook [Australian Women's Weekly]; The Cook's Companion Second Edition [Stephanie Alexander]
Bottom (Left to Right): Nigella Express [Nigella Lawson]; Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite [Gordon Ramsay]


Along with these ones that I've had for a while and the cupcakes book that I got for my birthday (refer a chatterbox's pensieve: My Birthday Pressies...); they'll make a gorgeous collection when stacks together.
Top (Left to Right): 500 Cupcakes [Fergall Connolly]; Jamie's Dinners [Jamie Oliver]; Cook's Companion [Carole Clements]
Bottom (Left to Right): Simple Essentials: Chocolate [Donna Hay]; Instant Entertaining [Donna Hay]; Cupcakes! [Elinor Klivans]

Now I just need to find a nice shelf to host them and then make sure that I'm making use of them. Hihi hihi :)

-One very excited lady!-

No comments: