Monday, September 01, 2008

Mustard Chicken Bake

To prevent myself from backing off, here's the first recipe I'll use as a guinea pig for this Thursday, "Mustard Chicken Bake", from Taste Australia.

It sounds simple and healthy, yet yummy (see the reviews!). Plus, there is no picture yet, so I do not have an already oh-so-pretty-looking presentation to compete with. I'll post the complete recipe used (with the modifications and complete calorie counts) plus pictures on Thursday night.

Feel free to nag me if I don't. :)

Updated on 9th September 2008:
I ended up cooking this for Saturday night dinner, cause we went out with Warren for dinner on Thursday. It was delish! Except that the sauce is a bit too runny. Will definitely try again with a bit of modification and serve it with bread roll. Didn't take any picture as it didn't look that nice. Next time.

No comments: