Monday, September 01, 2008

Sunday Nite Dinner

This blog, "Sunday Nite Dinner", is driving me crazy with excitement and drools! I want to try out all of the the ones I've seen in their dessert collections, starting with their Best Cocoa Brownies - See below image - taken from the post.
Followed by...
* Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
* Chocolate Devil’s Food Cupcakes
* Blueberry Muffins with Streusel Topping
* Light Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
* Chocolate Blackout Cake

I definitely have to fit in a visit Scharffen Berger Chocolate Factory Tour when I am in San Francisco for my honeymoon in December! Which reminds me of my wedding dress that I have to fit in... Arghhhhhhhhh!! Why do I find this scrumptious blog full of recipes after I've discovered calorie count??? :P I hate you guys (no - that's a lie - I actually very much adore your blog - I'm sure that much is obvious!)

P.S.: Thanks for this list too, "New York City Cupcake Tasting Tour" definitely will come in handy for my NYC visit.

No comments: